CLEAN AIR SOLUTION
The cleaning of internal air, this solution is a system that is sprayed to the ceilings of rooms that require the internal air to be cleaned. This can be used in any situation including offices, toilets, canteens, kitchens, public transport, cars etc. Once the sprayed system is applied it will clean the air of VOC’s & Bacteria making the internal air clean and fresh to breath.
We all know that poor indoor air quality can cause people to have at least one of the following symptoms…
In many large cities around the world you have probably read all about their external air pollution causing problems and how governments are working to reduce the N2O emissions. But what seems to be ignored is the internal air quality. There has been reports in some cases that internal air can be as bad if not worse than the external air quality. This is where our system can help.
The benefits of our system are:
The breathing of air is often polluted by chemical agents generating unpleasant odours and / or by microorganisms (bacteria, molds, …); these pollutants can cause different syndromes (allergies, asthma, …). Our COVPLUS® and BACPLUS® solutions effectively eliminate unpleasant odours and air pollutants.
Our solutions are applicable to various areas. Please click on each application area below to find our solutions.
‘Titan effect’ Technology:
This solution will be favoured to treat polluted surroundings, whose origin of contamination is hydrophobic. The BACPLUS® solution differs from the COVPLUS® solution in that it incorporates a non-nanoparticulate associated biocide that optimizes the neutralization of microbial pollutants. This solution will be favoured to treat polluted environment, whose origin of the contaminations is hydrophilic.
- Application by micro-spraying using a HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) device, especially on ceilings without long operating shutdown.
- Transparent product, odourless, colourless.
- Solution suitable for the decontamination of volatile organic air pollutants (VOCs).
- Allows the decomposition of odour molecules and microbial agents in respect of the environment.
- Treatment creating an amplified exchange surface.
- Active and perennial product, from application.
- • Application by micro-spraying using a HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) device, especially on ceilings without long operating shutdown.
- • Transparent product, odourless, colourless.
- • Solution adapted to aerobic microbial decontamination.
- • Allows the decomposition of odour molecules and microbial agents in respect of the environment.
- • Treatment creating an amplified exchange surface.
- • Active and perennial product, from application.
We have carried out various applications such as offices, toilets, hallways leading from underground carparks, staff rooms, private homes etc all to help with the poor air quality reported by our customers. Following our application our customers noticed a huge difference in the quality of internal air.
This division offers services to:
What is Clean air solution?
It is a system that once applied to any internal space will clean the air of bacteria and VOC’s.
What is the cost?
For every 1m2 applied, it will cost 1 pence a day over a 10 year period.
once applied how long will the system work and continue to clean my internal air?
Up to 10 years
I’m not based near you, how far do you travel?
Anywhere in the UK or Abroad for this application.